Sunday, November 16, 2008

T A G G E D

I was Tagged by Christie Kay.

Defination of quirk:n.1. A peculiarity of behavior; an idiosyncrasy: "Every man had his own quirks and twists" Harriet Beecher Stowe.2. An unpredictable or unaccountable act or event; a vagary: a quirk of fate.
Rules: Link the Person who Tagged you. Mention rules on your blog. Tell about 6 quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.Leave a comment to let them know.

1- I instantly judge anyone with the following traits - Bad teeth, wearing scrunchies, scrunched socks, loves Star Wars or Trek, love Nascar, dye their own hair, sweaty people NOT in the gym and muffin tops. I judge and to be quite honest I think all of use do... even Mexican Jessica. :)

2- The first thing I notice about anyone is their hair. **BIG SURPRISE RIGHT** Whether I do their hair my self or not, I am always checking out their hair. Looking for mistakes in color and cuts. It comes with the career people.

3- I am an addict when in comes to reality TV shows on VH1. I don't always know what is going on in my state, or what day of the month it is, but I usually ALWAYS know everything about those shows. Whats wrong with liking a little reminder of how normal you are? Listen this is how I became friends with strippers in Vegas...

4- Also a big surprise, I am 100% head over heels with Las Vegas. I love the night life, crazy drunks, the stale smoke smell, the clubs, the traffic, the lights, the weather, the ringing of slots machine and people loosing their money.... EVERYTHING! If I could live there I would in a hot minute.

5- If I go to the Newgate mall, I ALWAYS have to get a Raspberry Chillers from the Jungle Juice drink place. Every time people.... every time.

6- If you mention lice, my scalp instantly itches... and I have to go to a mirror and check. It freaks me out. Great now my scalp itches... DAMN IT!!!


I tag Jessica, Tiffany, Jana, Stephanie, Mary Rose and Patty.

1 comment:

mamasteph said...

LOL! I pretty much knew all of this about you already, but it's always fun to read! Love you sis!