Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bad Haircuts, Cookies, and 80's rock

So I took my two ADORABLE pood's to get their haircut this weekend... for their birthday of course... and they ended up like this
Ok now at one point I had the cutest dogs in the world... one's that were so cute nobody's dogs could even hold a candle to them especially Scoot MaGoot...
NOW I have Troy who looks like that box head / flat face bad guy with curly hair off of Dick Tracy and Scoot that looks like a Mini Pin or a two color chihuahua with long ears wearing a damn helmet. Seriously y'all look at MaGoots legs, they look like freaking pencils! NOT CUTE! Troy isn't to bad.. but good hell poor Scoot...
THANKS PETS MART FOR THE SHIT-a-RIFIC HAIRCUTS!

(BTW Troy wanted everyone to see his favorite rope so it's in the picture)

On a lighter note, I went to Wal-Mart to get a refill of a prescription and waited in line for 15 minutes for this girl with EXTREMLY bad roots to tell me that it was still being filled... Really? Because the s*it was called in at noon but OK! So she tells me to step to the side and they will call my name... in the mean while I have to wait, white trash broads chatting my head off... Do I look like I work for food stamps and smack, Don't talk to me! For crying out loud... 30 minutes later of these two classy dames and I FINALLY get my prescription!
I am listening to Aerosmith's "Crying" y'all and it's sweet! YOUR LOVE IS SWEET MISERY... Loves me some Steven Tyler mmmmmmkay.
You guys, I am funny ok, I am re-reading this and I should have my own show!
O o o, I made some freakin' sugar cookies last night... they were some pretty professional wheat sugar cookies... YUM! I am just saying they are good.... I made them for my bestie Jess's birthday... Which was Monday! I got her a real real good gift, BUT I can't tell you what because she does not have it yet, I will see her beautiful mug tomorrow!
NOW it's Dude looks like a lady.... Mrs. Doubtfire anyone?
AND to keep everyone updated with my Jaw, I have surgery scheduled for April 30th... I will have an a scar by my left ear like a face lift and POSSIBLY on my other side if I have to opened up there too. They are hoping the right side can be fixed with a scoop but if not CUT IT OPEN... for those of you that want a good laugh, I will have to have about an inch up above my ear shaved for surgery, I am putting steps in the s*it when it starts to grow back just for my bro-in-law Eric, he LOVES steps! :) The surgery is out patient and I don't know a time yet... It will be at Mckay Dee surgical center, I might be more nervous about having my blood drawn so if anyone wants to donate blood and put it in my name that would be fabulous! Thanks!
Ok and I just have to say I AM SO glad that on Rock of Love that Bret picked Ambre not that stupid duck face Daisy! I can't wait for the reunion show it looks like Heather from season one beats Daisy's ass! Man, VH1 is awesome! :)
Now I am listening to Poison's "Unskinny Bop"...
OK I have to go this is getting ridiculous...

PS Vegas Friday!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Dude, I am Livin on the Edge in anticipation of those tasty cookies. I love sweets. Your surgery is really evoking some Sweet Emotion in me, I am almost Cryin. What blood type are you ? I would totally donate some for you. I'm gonna Shut and Dance and go back to work.

mamasteph said...

You are so funny! The poodle boys don't look that bad! They are still cute, and in a couple of weeks the'll look perfect! I wish I could be there to hold your hand when you have your blood taken! And I still say you should come to Memphis instead of Vegas! :)

Kati said...

I secretly love your blog! I laugh like a little girl when I read it-let's just be honest! The poodle boys dont' look too ridicilious! It will grow!

Trey said...

Keech, those hobo dogs don't look too bad. The blog was pretty good and yes you should have your own show. Aerosmith is the shizzle and not gonna lie, your swearing made me cry... like a girl! Anyways Vegas Schmagas.. I invented Vegas. But seriously you should take me there sometime because I've only gone once and it was with the rents. Love you sis and you stay classy.