Wednesday, January 30, 2008

MUSIC

OK so I have a problem these days... I am pretty much obsessed with music video's on Youtube.

I am currently listening to
* "Left Outside Alone" by Anastaisa... She looks like a tranny but the song makes me want to rock out, check it out!! She's a pretty big deal in Europe Ok...

Right now my favorites to listen to are (all upbeat and fun) :
"Promiscuous Girl" by Nelly Furtado w/ Timberland
"Rehab" by Amy Whinehouse feat. Jay-Z
"Every time we touch" by Cascada
"What was I thinkin' "by Dierks Bentley
"Rockstar" by Nickelback

I had my M R I today and it went good.... haha right.
The Dr. office sent me to Mckay Dee, and when I got to work I found out my insurance doesn't cover radiology procedures are Mckay. So thats awesome, I mean that's only going to cost a couple thous but what the hell, that's pocket change to me!
Right now the poodles are racing around, Damn it they are cute.. you know no matter how bad my day is those dogs crack me up.. PPOOOOOODDLE BOYYYS !!!

And last but certainly not least . . .
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y BIGGIE T!!!! I love you Pops!

3 comments:

mamasteph said...

Sorry to hear about your insurance troubles! I'm sure you'll be able to work it out though! I'll have to listen to some of those songs-I'm not familiar with all of them. I'm glad your poodles make you smile--I wish we were there to help do the same! :)

Biggie T said...

We hope you can work something out with the insurance since the dr. sent you to the wrong place. We;ll keep our fingers crossed.

Thanks for the shirts - I'll send you a picture. This is a great photo of you and would be better of me if you could airbrush one of my chins away.

Jessica said...

Anastasia is HUGE in the UK. She is like Britney, but not so crazzzzzy. I added the extra Z's because she is totally whacked.