Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Boodah in my Life . . .

I haven't felt this physically ill in so long. About 15 minutes ago I got a text message from one of my very best friends Boodah, saying...


My school is in a possible shooting...


He is ok as of right now but good hell. It just shows how things can change in one second.


I don't know what I would do without him in my life. My whole life, I have a had a hand full of friends (other then family) that have been there no matter, listened when I needed someone to bitch to, made me laugh when I didn't want to and stuck by all my weird things I do. One of the best things I ever did was the Walt Disenyworld college program because I got some of the best friends a person could ask for, Boodah being one of them.


I have never met someone that didn't just love Boodah. He came out for my wedding and everyone just loved him, especially my family. He was the black brother we never had. Boodah and my mama will always have the "I Love you" sign in sign language haha.


As I sit here waiting and praying that things continue to be ok and safe at Ferrum College, I would like him to know how much I cherish his friendship and probably have never met somone more geniune and caring then him!


I love you Boodah Boo!

1 comment:

mamasteph said...

I hope he is okay and that nothing serious is going on. It's hard to know you can't protect everyone you love all of the time!